The medical cotton ball is made of medical absorbent cotton. It is white soft and elastic white fiber. It has no stains, stains and foreign matter. It is odorless and tasteless. It is divided into aseptic medical cotton balls and non-sterile medical cotton balls. The medical cotton ball is generally in direct contact with the patient's wound and is the main sanitary material used by the medical industry for the wound dressing, protection, and cleaning of patients. It is non-toxic, non-irritating, has good water absorption, and is easy to use.
The medical cotton ball has relatively high requirements for the sterilization process. In addition, for the selection of cotton wool raw materials for making cotton balls, raw materials that meet the requirements of national standards and industry standards must be selected.
Medical cotton balls, medical alcohol sterilized cotton balls, medical iodophor sterilized cotton balls, etc., are made of medical absorbent cotton balls immersed in a certain concentration of disinfectants, and are mainly used in the sterilization of skin and mucous membranes in adults and children over 2 years of age.
- What Is A Cotton Ball?
- Cotton Balls, As Home Medical Suppl...
- Precautions When Using Cotton Balls
- How To Choose Cotton Ball
- How To Save The Iodophor Cotton Ball
- Iodophor Cotton Balls Have A Very W...
- The Alcohol Cotton Ball Is The Most...
- The Role Of Alcohol Cotton Balls
- Gauze Bandage Dressing Method
- Gauze Bandage Dressing Technique